Women Get On Board’s membership has grown to over 800 members across Canada. Our membership consists of women business leaders that are currently leading and serving on corporate boards of public or private companies, crown corporations, municipal and not-for-profit boards and women who are preparing to become board-ready. Our members have a broad range of skills & expertise in diverse industry sectors including financial services, technology, professional services, retail, consumer, mining, healthcare, cannabis and fin-tech.
We connect, promote and empower our members with the following benefits:
- Complimentary access to WGOB events – both in person and virtual;
- Member discounts for all of our Programs (Getting Board Ready Program, WGOB Mentorship Program & WGOB Financial Intelligence in the Boardroom Program);
- Member discount to our annual WGOB Summit (an in person event held in Toronto);
- Thought Leadership Resources & Promotion through our Website, Social Media Channels, Community Hub and our monthly WGOB Member Update Email;
- Access to our Members Only Board Opportunities Hub and the inclusion of your member profile on our online directory for confidential board searches and board shortlist engagements;
- Promotion of your Member board appointments through our Website, Social Media Channels and monthly WGOB Member Update Email). Share your board appointments here:
- Affiliate Partner referred rate training programs and conferences;
- Discount with Plexman Photography for your headshot.