WGOB curates a shortlist of qualified women board candidates for companies that are committed to advancing gender diversity in the boardroom. The Board Shortlist service includes:
Developing a confidential Board Position Specification that defines the desired board skills/expertise criteria for the new board member in consultation with you.
Sending out an email campaign announcing the board opportunity to our member-only mailing list and selected other channels and individuals in the WGOB network. The email provides details of the board position and background on the company.
Compiling and providing a shortlist of up to three (3) qualified women board candidates as per the Board Position Specification.
WGOB will promote your corporate board opportunity posting in a dedicated email campaign sent to our membership detailing your board position specification. This WGOB Board Opportunity Posting service provides:
- Co-branded email campaign with your corporate logo placement and detailed board position specifications;
- Direct email communication of your corporate board opportunity to our national WGOB membership (Over 800 members from across Canada with a broad range of skills & expertise in diverse industry sectors including financial services, technology, professional services, retail, consumer, mining, oil & gas, infrastructure, life-sciences, real estate, healthcare, and fin-tech;
- Direct call to action included where interested candidates send their board resumes; and
- This board service is available to companies and/or executive search firms that are interested in advancing gender diversity to their corporate boards.
- URL/PDF of job description
- Key Contact person to connect for more information
- Indicate if position is paid or non-paid
- National, International or regional opportunity
- Closing date