No products in the cart.
The goal of Women Get On Board half (1/2) day workshops is to empower women to become more confident to lead and serve on boards. These workshops are interactive, in a small group setting with other like-minded women, and fosters the opportunity to network and learn from each other.
2018 Workshop Topics and Links to Register
- Toronto: “How to Get Yourself on a Board” workshop on Wednesday, March 28, 2018
- Toronto: “Compensation Governance” workshop in partnership with Global Governance Advisors is on Monday, May 28, 2018
- Toronto: “How to Get Yourself on a Board” workshop on Wednesday, September 19, 2018: bit.ly/WSEPT192018
- Ottawa: “Board Resume Writing” workshop on Thursday, October 4, 2018: bit.ly/WOCT42018
- Halifax: “Board Resume Writing” workshop on Wednesday, October 10, 2018: bit.ly/WOCT102018
- Vancouver: “Board Resume Writing” workshop on Wednesday, October 17, 2018: bit.ly/WOCT172018
Members, please contact us at email@example.com if you have not received your discount code.
Photography & Video:
Events may be photographed and may be videotaped. If you have any concerns or questions please contact us at connect [at] womengetonboard [dot] ca. The resulting images may be used in Women Get On Board advertisements including print and digital, electronic communications including event announcements, emails and newsletters, on www.womengetonboard.ca and on Women Get On Board’s social media channels.