No products in the cart.
Women Get On Board is a leading member-based company that connects, promotes and empowers women to corporate boards. We do this through an engaged community of women and men in Canada committed to advancing gender diversity in the boardroom.
Why We’re Different
- The Women Get On Board team has expertise in the areas of governance, board diversity, marketing, social media, event planning, operations management, and website and network administration.
- Women Get On Board Regional Ambassadors are thought leaders, influencers and connectors in the Region they reside. They are leading and serving Corporate Directors, Governance Advisors and Executives.
- Events that empower women on their journey to corporate boards by sharing lessons learned and provide a forum for connecting with Corporate Directors, Executives, our Members, Partners and our Regional Ambassador Council.
- Workshops to empower women on “How to Get Yourself On a Board”, “Compensation Governance” and “Board Resume Writing.”
- Your board profile as a member is included in our Women Get On Board Online Directory.
- Board shortlist service for corporate boards looking for qualified women corporate directors, or an email announcement (eblast) service to promote your board opportunity to our members, upon request. See our board services page: https://womengetonboard.ca/