No products in the cart.
Getting started on your board journey includes building a board profile. So, how does one go about it? It starts with asking yourself what your value proposition is, and what unique skills and experience you bring to a board.
The board planning consultation is facilitated by Deborah Rosati, Corporate Director, FCPA, FCA, ICD.D, and Founder & CEO of Women Get On Board. A Board Planning consultation includes a two-step process:
i) The initial board planning consultation call (up to 1 hour) is to help you define your unique value proposition for your board resume that highlights your:
- skills and expertise;
- industry-specific knowledge;
- career/key accomplishments;
- speaking engagements and award;
- current and past board experience.
ii) The second board planning consultation call (up to 1 hour) includes a review of your board resume and a further discussion of your networking strategy with specific recommendations for your board journey.
Fee: $1,000 total: $500 plus HST in advance of booking, $500 plus HST after the second phone call.
Selected blogs by Deborah Rosati:
2) Board Interview Consultation I Purchase
You have been asked to a board interview. Congratulations! Now that you have landed the interview what do you need to do to prepare? A board interview is similar to a job interview in that you want to put your best foot forward. Where board interviews differ is the preparation from a governance point of view rather than from a management viewpoint.
The board interview consultation call (1 hour) is facilitated by Deborah Rosati, Corporate Director, FCPA, FCA, ICD.D, and Founder & CEO of Women Get On Board.
Selected blog by Deborah Rosati:
Fee: $500 plus HST in advance of booking for one-hour consultation call.
1) Women Get On Board Shortlist Service
Women Get On Board will provide a shortlist of qualified women board candidates to companies who are committed to advancing gender diversity in the boardroom. The WGOB shortlist service includes:
- Developing a confidential Board Position Specification that defines the desired board skills/expertise criteria for the new board member.
- Sending out an email announcement (e-blast) announcing the board opportunity to our member-only mailing list and selected other channels and individuals in the WGOB network. The e-blast provides details of the board position and background on the company.
- Compiling and sending a shortlist of up to three (3) qualified women board candidates as per the board skills and expertise criteria.
Fee for this board shortlist service is available upon request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Board Opportunity E-blast
Women Get On Board will send out an email announcement (e-blast) announcing the board opportunity to our members-only mailing list and selected other channels and individuals in the WGOB network. The e-blast provides details of the board position and background on the company.
Fee: $1,000 CDN plus HST per e-blast. Please email email@example.com if you would like to send out an e-blast.