No products in the cart.
Women Get On Board is a leading member-based company that connects, promotes and empowers women to corporate boards. We do this through an engaged community of women and men in Canada committed to advancing gender diversity in the boardroom.
Why We’re Different
- Deborah Rosati, Co-founder & CEO, is a Corporate Director that leads and serves on public company boards. She has also served on not-for-profit boards, private company and investment fund boards and a public sector board over the last 16 years. Previously, Deborah was a Chief Financial Officer at a technology start-up and a General Partner for a national venture capital firm. Deborah is a sought after speaker on board diversity, governance and entrepreneurship.
- Susan Varty, Co-founder & COO, is a Corporate Writer with a background in technology, operations, digital content marketing and personal branding.
- Sari Diamond, VP, Governance & National Events, is a lawyer and trusted board governance advisor with more than 20 years of experience working with boards.
- Our Advisory Board consists of members with experience and connections in governance, law, investment banking, accounting, financial services, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, professional development and the media.
- Women Get On Board Regional Ambassadors are thought leaders, influencers and connectors in the Region they reside. They are leading and serving Corporate Directors, Governance Advisors and Executives.
- Events that empower women on their journey to corporate boards by sharing lessons learned and provide a forum for connecting with Corporate Directors, Executives, our Members, Partners, Regional Ambassador Council and our Advisory Board.
- Workshops to empower women on “how-to” get yourself on a board, compensation governance and other topics to get you board-ready or enhance your board effectiveness skills.
- Discount for the Boardroom Blueprint Online Training for our members to help them prepare to get on boards and make a positive impact once there: https://boardroomblueprint.com/WGOB/
- Your board or executive profile as a member is included on our Women Get On Board Online Directory that will be launched publicly in the fall of 2017.
- Board shortlist service for corporate boards looking for qualified women corporate directors, or an email announcement (eblast) service to promote your board opportunity to our members, upon request.